Karrie Fransman’s first graphic novel is a story of disparate bodies and the ties they form in the space that contains them. Sombre and dark with bursts of delight. Read our review of this brilliantly crafted snapshot of human interaction.
- RT @susiecampbell: One year anniversary of The Frock Enquiry's publication by @AnnexeMag? Now available to read online with huge thanks to… 7 months ago
- RT @CTrevien: Check out @jtwelsch's The Ruin, now free to read online buff.ly/2dB3CYU #poetry #starwars https://t.co/tnuGqKvQOl 8 months ago
- RT @CTrevien: Read @susiecampbell's The Frock Enquiry online for free! #readwomen buff.ly/2ex6Rls https://t.co/17LYB7ywPo 8 months ago
- RT @CTrevien: A year ago today @susiecampbell's The Frock Enquiry was released! You can now read it online in all its glory! https://t.co/R… 8 months ago
- RT @CTrevien: A year ago today @jtwelsch's The Ruin was published as a limited pamphlet. It's now online and FREE buff.ly/2etSwBE #… 8 months ago