At the end of last year George Whitman, the proprietor of Shakespeare & Co. passed away. A literary champion with as much of an international following as his famous bookshop, Whitman ‘offered work, shelter and support to countless writers’. This article, from the art and photography magazine State, touches on Whitman’s history and the legacy he has left behind.
- RT @susiecampbell: One year anniversary of The Frock Enquiry's publication by @AnnexeMag? Now available to read online with huge thanks to… 6 years ago
- RT @CTrevien: Check out @jtwelsch's The Ruin, now free to read online https://t.co/6MdFhKMqoj #poetry #starwars https://t.co/tnuGqKvQOl 6 years ago
- RT @CTrevien: Read @susiecampbell's The Frock Enquiry online for free! #readwomen buff.ly/2ex6Rls https://t.co/17LYB7ywPo 6 years ago
- RT @CTrevien: A year ago today @susiecampbell's The Frock Enquiry was released! You can now read it online in all its glory! https://t.co/R… 6 years ago
- RT @CTrevien: A year ago today @jtwelsch's The Ruin was published as a limited pamphlet. It's now online and FREE https://t.co/3g9igohKWR #… 6 years ago