Annexe Editor, Nick Murray, rekindled his love for the magnificent Globe Theatre this week when he went to see Christopher Marlowe’s masterpiece, Doctor Faustus.
Read about his admiration for authentic woodwork, 16th century comedy and the nostalgia of Cities after the jump.
Friends, Comrades and Kin
Shouting into the darkness
- RT @susiecampbell: One year anniversary of The Frock Enquiry's publication by @AnnexeMag? Now available to read online with huge thanks to… 6 years ago
- RT @CTrevien: Check out @jtwelsch's The Ruin, now free to read online https://t.co/6MdFhKMqoj #poetry #starwars https://t.co/tnuGqKvQOl 6 years ago
- RT @CTrevien: Read @susiecampbell's The Frock Enquiry online for free! #readwomen buff.ly/2ex6Rls https://t.co/17LYB7ywPo 6 years ago
- RT @CTrevien: A year ago today @susiecampbell's The Frock Enquiry was released! You can now read it online in all its glory! https://t.co/R… 6 years ago
- RT @CTrevien: A year ago today @jtwelsch's The Ruin was published as a limited pamphlet. It's now online and FREE https://t.co/3g9igohKWR #… 6 years ago
The Annexe Facebook Outpost