As David Buckland, Cape Farewell founder and director, recounts stories about schooners and glaciers all I can think of is the adventurers’ clubs of old (or at least the fake old that we all remember very well). All khaki safari hats and slide projectors. Back then they were in search of the uncharted and unknown. Now, it appears these artist-adventurers are searching for change.
Cape Farewell is an organisation made up of artists and writers, devoted to creating a programme of public engagement within which to address climate change. ADRIFT is the ongoing research project of poet, Tom Chivers, commissioned by Cape Farewell. Continue reading
- RT @susiecampbell: One year anniversary of The Frock Enquiry's publication by @AnnexeMag? Now available to read online with huge thanks to… 6 years ago
- RT @CTrevien: Check out @jtwelsch's The Ruin, now free to read online https://t.co/6MdFhKMqoj #poetry #starwars https://t.co/tnuGqKvQOl 6 years ago
- RT @CTrevien: Read @susiecampbell's The Frock Enquiry online for free! #readwomen buff.ly/2ex6Rls https://t.co/17LYB7ywPo 6 years ago
- RT @CTrevien: A year ago today @susiecampbell's The Frock Enquiry was released! You can now read it online in all its glory! https://t.co/R… 6 years ago
- RT @CTrevien: A year ago today @jtwelsch's The Ruin was published as a limited pamphlet. It's now online and FREE https://t.co/3g9igohKWR #… 6 years ago