- RT @susiecampbell: One year anniversary of The Frock Enquiry's publication by @AnnexeMag? Now available to read online with huge thanks to… 6 years ago
- RT @CTrevien: Check out @jtwelsch's The Ruin, now free to read online https://t.co/6MdFhKMqoj #poetry #starwars https://t.co/tnuGqKvQOl 6 years ago
- RT @CTrevien: Read @susiecampbell's The Frock Enquiry online for free! #readwomen buff.ly/2ex6Rls https://t.co/17LYB7ywPo 6 years ago
- RT @CTrevien: A year ago today @susiecampbell's The Frock Enquiry was released! You can now read it online in all its glory! https://t.co/R… 6 years ago
- RT @CTrevien: A year ago today @jtwelsch's The Ruin was published as a limited pamphlet. It's now online and FREE https://t.co/3g9igohKWR #… 6 years ago
Tag Archives: Abe Christie
The full line-up for Interrobang Festival is online! Have a gander at the plethora of stunning acts we’ve got for you and then head over to the Interrobang website and buy a ticket! It’s only £6 after all.
(don’t squint. you’ll hurt your eyes. Instead, click the picture and see it larger than you’ve ever seen it before.)
Abe’s virtual self exists here.
It’s that time again. are you sitting comfortably? then let’s begin.
(remember, all it takes is a click to see the comic in a gargantuan new way.)
Oh, you lucky folks. It’s an Abe Christie double whammy this week. We caught up with him for a quick interview. So, here it is, with a few strips from his own site.
Let’s start with a history of your art. How did you start drawing?
I started drawing like most people, doodling from a young age.
I found comics when I was about 15 through superheroes like Spiderman. After growing a bit I found an amazing comic called Carnet de Voyage by Craig Thompson which was the first autobiographical comic I read.
I really enjoy the idea of dealing with superheroes, because they are so iconic they can be used to play with the comic form.
We’re a little late bringing this installment of Abe’s fantastic comic this week, but we will be making it up to you. Before the week is up we’ll have a chat with the man himself and find out what makes him tick. Watch out for the results.
Click the image to see it bigger. As if you’re seeing it up close. Really close.
Here we are for another exciting installment of The Word According to Abe Christie.
As an added bonus, we’re giving you the chance to ask Abe ANYTHING! So, if you really want to know the real deal about Abe, leave your questions on the comments and he’ll give you the word next time.
Abe is a graphic artist residing in London. No doubt you will learn more about this dark horse as his comics are let loose on the interweb.
If you can’t wait that long, you can visit his page here and see his daily comic blog here.