Fans of QI, Answer Me This!, and all things ‘funny and a bit clever’ will love Phil Mann’s Full Mind. Each and every day of the festival, Mann is given a topic on which he has to give a talk and that audience then chooses the topic for the next talk. Simple. The clever bit is Mann’s ability to take the most obscure of subjects, break them down and, with the most precise of comic timing, deliver them to an audience in a way that is not only entertaining, but also a little educational too.
- RT @HINIONGE I'VE STARTED WRITING MY NOVEL THERE ARE TWO CHARACTERS AND A DILEMMA http://t.co/RwAOY5CX87 54 minutes ago
- For #TwoPoems we're joined by @DorothyLehane. Listen to poetry inspired by theoretical physics and the cosmos. annexemagazine.com/two-poems-doro… 1 day ago
- A Whole New Way of Seeing Annexe – Site Change bit.ly/19MTIdA 1 day ago
- Competition entries are racking up! If you'd like to win a couple of tickets to LeeFest have a go too. annexemagazine.com/a-writing-comp… 2 days ago
- We've finally sorted the new mailing list! For the finest literary treats straight to your inbox, click through. eepurl.com/tIIGr 1 week ago